Monday, October 8, 2007

Our First Magazine Cover


Well not really! no I cannot take credit for the magazine cover the amazing girls at CK Danceworks are responsible for putting that all together. But what I am proud of is the fact that they are wearing the awesome tops that they purchased from Concept3. This is our first print ad and I could not be more proud. The girls look amazing in the tops. I only hope that this is the first stop in my quest to change the face of fashion for dancers everywhere or at least the Acworth area. One can dream! Speaking of the Acworth area, if you are looking for a top quality, high energy school be sure to call Christina Wiginton or Kensey Bowling at CK Danceworks 770-975-7298. From ballet and pointe to hip hop and tumble the ever growing studio is a great choice for any level of dancer. And remember, whatever area or dance you are in be sure to check out http://www.shopconcept3.com/ for all the best in dance fashions and accessories.