Monday, October 8, 2007

Launch Post

Dear friends, family and all of you out there who have motivated, supported, guided and even pushed me into creating this business....I thank you... I think :)

I wanted to create this blog to continue to give people a window into my mind and welcome anyone who has anything to add. This business is an amazing new venture that I may have conceived on my own but would not have gotten to the place it is today had I not had constant feedback along the way. Although there has been many late nights and long hours poured into the creation of Concept3 the mission is still as strong as ever. I wanted to give parents the convenience of being able to get all of their dance needs in the easiest possible way. Dance is a way of life, it is a beautiful expression of movement and rhythm that after years of training can become as effortless and flawless as the wind. There is beauty in its art and that beauty can only be achieved through hardwork and dedication. Gone are the days of black leotards and tutus. Dance is becoming one of the hottest trends to take over the world and we are here to outfit you. There is an old saying that floats around the walls of many studios. It says "Dance like noone is watching" Here at Concept3 we say "Dance like everyone is watching, and if they are watching you want to look good!"

To everyone out there you know who you are...Congratulations! We did it!